The major factor of this article is represent on Export Sector. Export sector continues to be the major driving force in our economy. Initially this sector ws less significant as it truly is now. Due to insurgence in RMG as well as other manufacturing industries it is the main driving force in our economy. In this segment we will investigate the details of upload scenario and how it is often affecting our economy. The percentage of manufactured good exports was always greater than that of the primary commodities export.
- Fixed Asset Increases the Sustainability: A study on Banglalink
- Define and Discuss on Equity Risks
- Annual Report 2014 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Petrofac
- Annual Report 2012 of The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bangladesh Krishi Bank