Commercial energy crops are generally densely planted, high-yielding crop species the location where the energy crops will probably be burnt to generate power. Woody crops like willow or poplar are widely utilized, together with temperate grasses like Miscanthus and Pennisetum purpureum. An energy crop is a plant grown like a low-cost and low-maintenance harvest accustomed to make biofuels, like bioethanol.
- Arsenic Tribromide
- For the First Time, Light has been Directly Observed from behind a Supermassive Black Hole
- Annual Report 2014 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- One-Day Astronauts May Zoom Across the Moon on This Lunar Motorbike
- City or Countryside – an Open Speech
- Report on Accounting System of Wings Air Cargo Limited