Bulimia may be the result of a genetic component. Certain genes may predispose anyone to developing bulimia. Bulimia seems to be run in families. People who have relatives suffering from bulimia possess a higher frequency of building bulimia. This may, nevertheless, have more to accomplish with family influences as well as role models than genetics.
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Ashok Leyland
- Stackable Artificial Leaf Captures 100 Times More Carbon Than Other Systems Using Less Power Than a Lightbulb
- First Truly Isolated Black Hole Discovered In the Milky Way
- China’s Population on Track to Start Shrinking Soon, Latest Stats Suggest
- Assignment on Agriculture of Bangladesh
- Net Concept of Working Capital