The focus is specifically on under-trial prisoner without access to legal support. Paralegals from non-governmental organizations (NGOs) have been trained to identify forgotten prisoner who are often incarcerated for longer than their supposed sentence. This is the first time that the government has allowed outsiders to work inside prisons.The work of the paralegals has had a significant impact on reducing overcrowding in these pilot prisons. To date, 1057 prisoner have been released. The approach is therefore likely to be rolled out to further prisons in Bangladesh in the future. In most cases, prison inmates are expected to share cells with other inmates, and because of the long duration of most prison sentences, a complex social and political structure arises among the prisoner.
- Perfect Infrastructure Management Service
- Apple Wallet is getting Verifiable COVID-19 Vaccination Cards
- Report on Performance Evaluation of Agriculture Credit Programs under the Credit Policy in Bangladesh
- Requirement of Business Records
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Suzlon Energy Limited
- Volatility Arbitrage