It is a broadly described annual report of Satin Creditcare Network Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 33,034,268,056.11 Crore. The share capital of the Company stood at Rs. 314,982,680.00 Crores. The Gross Income during the year has been Rs. 558.52 Crores (Previous Year Rs. 324.16 Crores). The net outstanding portfolio (including managed portfolio and net of provisions) as at 31st March 2016 is Rs. 3,248.01 Crores. During the year, the Company posted Profit before taxation Rs. 875,291,354.32 Crores. Profit after taxation for the year Rs. 579,405,151.37 Crores. The Earnings per share (Par Value Rs. 10/- each) for the year was Basic Rs. 20.28 and Diluted Rs. 19.97.
The Board of Directors of the Company have recommended an interim dividend of Rs. 48,88,669/- (excluding dividend distribution tax). The Company has accounted for in its financial statements the necessary dividend for 60,00,000 Fully Paid Up 12% Cumulative, Rated, Non-Participative, Non-Convertible, and Compulsorily Redeemable Preference Shares.
More Annual Report of Satin Creditcare Network Limited:
- Analysis on Trading Mechanical Systems
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bajaj Finserv Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of Summit Power Limited
- Report on Loan Policies of Standard Bank Limited (Part-2)
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank Limited