It is a broadly described annual report of Satin Creditcare Network Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 33,034,268,056.11 Crore. The share capital of the Company stood at Rs. 314,982,680.00 Crores. The Gross Income during the year has been Rs. 558.52 Crores (Previous Year Rs. 324.16 Crores). The net outstanding portfolio (including managed portfolio and net of provisions) as at 31st March 2016 is Rs. 3,248.01 Crores. During the year, the Company posted Profit before taxation Rs. 875,291,354.32 Crores. Profit after taxation for the year Rs. 579,405,151.37 Crores. The Earnings per share (Par Value Rs. 10/- each) for the year was Basic Rs. 20.28 and Diluted Rs. 19.97.
The Board of Directors of the Company have recommended an interim dividend of Rs. 48,88,669/- (excluding dividend distribution tax). The Company has accounted for in its financial statements the necessary dividend for 60,00,000 Fully Paid Up 12% Cumulative, Rated, Non-Participative, Non-Convertible, and Compulsorily Redeemable Preference Shares.
More Annual Report of Satin Creditcare Network Limited:
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Weizmann Forex
- Financial Position and Marketing Strategy analysis of Pathsala
- Managing the Composition of Capital as per Basel II in Bangladesh
- Assignment on Bangladesh Commerce Bank Limited (Part-2)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Reliance Industries Limited
- Term Paper on Ratio Analysis