(Write a Farewell Letter to a Person Who Is Retiring.)
Date: 00 Month: …. Year: 0000
Congratulations on the happy day of your retirement! After these many years of working together, I will need to adjust to the idea that you are no longer in the next office.
XYZ (Name), I have thoroughly enjoyed our association. I will always remember our trip to foreign Cities to introduce the new power converters. I was amazed at the ease with which you conducted your presentations, undaunted by the skeptical comments. I have tried to pattern my own presentations after what I have seen you do so successfully. You have always represented the firm/institution with honor and dignity. I hope I can do your reputation justice!
Again, congratulations on a well-deserved retirement. Few have worked as hard as you have. I hope you will enjoy directing your energies into your other special interests.
- The Most Distant Object In The Solar System Has Been Confirmed Meet “Farfarout”
- Sample Appreciation Letter to Church Volunteers
- Request letter for an Air-conditioner for Welfare Hospital
- Recommendation Letter for Departmental Employee
- Response Letter for a Job Offering
- Request Letter for Experience Certificate