Brand Development is really a metric of marketing success that measures the volume of sales within a certain market. The calculation is expressed as the volume of unit sales per thousand people inside a geographic area. This article discuss three stages of Brand Development: the first stage is termed defining your brand personality. This stage is all about understanding who you are and what we can bring to the table together with your unique abilities. The second stage of your respective brand development is the way you express yourself when you show up with you authentic company identity.
- Competitive Analysis of Energy Drinks: Partex Beverage Limited
- Customer Service in Robi
- Lecture on Conducting Marketing Research And Forecasting Demand
- Report on Marketing Stategies for real Estate Companies
- Corporate Strategy of British American Tobacco Bangladesh
- Brand Establishment of Premier Cement Mills