General objective of this article is to explain significant facts on Asset Planning. A good asset management plan (AMP) is often a tactical plan with regard to managing an organisation’s infrastructure along with other assets to supply an agreed common of service. Commonly, an asset managing plan will cover more than a single asset, taking a technique approach – especially where a number of assets are co-dependent and are required to work together to deliver an agreed common of service. In ways, asset protection planning is merely a debtor’s part of creditor-debtor law. The creditor is most interested in the methods along with strategies of collecting debt while debtor is more interested in the techniques along with strategies of safeguarding their most valuable asset from a potential creditor.
- Annual Report 2012 of Reliance Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bajaj Finserv Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Vijaya Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Bangladesh Finance and Investment Company Limited
- Gross Profit Evaluation and Optimization
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited