Labor management relations has become one of the most delicate and complex problems of modern industrial society. Labor management progress is impossible without cooperation of labors and harmonious relationships. Therefore, it is in the interest of all to create and maintain good relations between employees (labor) and employers (management).
1. What is your occupation?
a. Student b. Executive c. Businessman
2. What is your age?
a. Below 18 b. 18-23 c. 23-35 d. More than 35
3. What is your monthly income?
a. Less than tk. 10,000 b.Tk. 10000- 25000 c. More than tk. 25000
4. How much time do you spend with friends in a week?
a. Less than 2 hours b.2 hours – 7 hours c. More than 7 hours
5. As a hangout place, which one do you prefer?
a. Home b. Food Joints c. Open Air places
6. How much do you generally spend behind your leisure activities per week?
a. Less than Tk.200 b. Tk. 200-Tk. 700 c. More than Tk. 700
7. How frequently do you eat outside home?
a. Not more than twice a week b. More than twice a week
8. Which type of food do you take eat most outside?
a. Traditional Meals
b. Chinese/ Thai/ Indian Meals
c. Fast food
d. Light Snacks
9. What is average expenditure per eating-out?
a. Tk. 100 or less b. Tk. 100-Tk 300 c. More than Tk. 300
10. Please rate the following factors as they affect your choice of food joints on a scale of 1-5
(1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest)
a. Reasonable Price —-
b. Convenience —-
c. Ambience and Environment —-
d. Product Quality —-
e. Service Quality —-
f. Brand —-
g. Variety of Products —-
h. Recommendation by friends —-
11. Generally, who go(es) with you when eating out?
a. Friends/ Classmates
b. Parents/ Children
e. Spouse/ Lover
12. On you choice of beverages, where will you place coffee?
a. Top b. Bottom c. In Between
13. Have you ever heard of Starbucks?
a. Yes b. No c. Not Sure
14. If yes, what is your perception about Starbucks? (You can select more than 1)
a. Quality Food and Service
b. Trendy and Stylish
c. Hip and Cool
d. Friendly and Cozy
f. Value for Money
g. Other (Please Specify) ——————————————————–
15. Are you willing to pay a little extra for a nice environment and better quality of food and service?
a. Yes b. No c. Depends on how much extra
16. What do you expect from Starbucks if they start operating in Bangladesh?
- Customer Satisfaction on Production and Services of Dabur India Ltd
- Assignment ON Major Cultural Shift of Change in Bangladesh
- Lecture on Offshore Zone
- Electronic Communication Network
- Sample Request Letter for Permission for Visit of NGO
- Actions Taken by Management to Combat Recessions may Jeopardize the Performance Benefits of Empowerment