Plasma actuator are electrical devices that generate a retaining wall bounded jet without the usage of any moving parts. For aerodynamic applications they are often used as move control devices to be able to delay separation and also augment lift using a wing. The working of the actuators will depend on the formation of any low-temperature plasma between a pair of asymmetric electrodes by application of high-voltage AC signal throughout the electrodes.
- How Did This Man Put His Hand Through Molten Metal Without Killing Himself?
- Antiferromagnetism in Physics
- Researchers have Reported the Development of Super-Solidity Along Two Axes of an Ultra-Cold Quantum Gas
- Interplanetary Magnetic Field
- Lecture on John Dalton
- An ‘Axion Bomb’ Thrown into a Black Hole Challenges a Fundamental Physics Law