Metabolomics is the scientific study associated with chemical processes affecting metabolites. Specifically, metabolomics will be the “systematic study with the unique chemical fingerprints that specific cellular processes leave behind”, the study of their small-molecule metabolite information. The metabolome represents the assortment of all metabolites in a biological cell, muscle, organ which are the finish products of cellular processes.
- Working with Bale Handlers
- Enhanced Crops without Genetic Manipulation with Nanocarrier Spray
- Biodynamic Agriculture
- Detection of Seed Born Fungi of Some Selected Medicinal Plants
- Discussed on Importing livestock from Romania
- Researchers are Assisting in the Monitoring of the Growth of Ginseng Forest Farming in Pennsylvania