Prime purpose of this lecture is to present on Perception. Perception is the ability of perceptual systems to recognize the same object from widely varying sensory inputs.Individual people can be recognized from views, such as frontal and profile, which form very different shapes on the retina. The process of perception begins with an object in the real world, termed the distal stimulus or distal object. In the case of visual perception, some people can actually see the precept shift in their mind’s eye.
- Marketing Strategies Imposed by Real Estate Companies of Bangladesh
- Merchandising Business in Ready Made Garments
- Assignment on The Promotion of Rex Fashion
- Customers Satisfaction Between Exim Bank and Standard Chartered Bank Limited
- Difference in Marketing Service Organization Rather Than Consumers
- Define and Discuss on Retail Merchandising