International trade is the exchange of things and services between countries. This sort of trade gives rise with a world economy, during which prices, or source and demand, affect and are influenced by global events. International trade permits us to expand our market segments for both things and services that otherwise might not have been open to us. It is the reason why you can select between a Japanese people, German or Korean car. As a direct result international trade, industry contains greater competition and so more competitive prices, which brings the cheaper product home towards consumer.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited
- An Analysis of The Overall Performance and Activities of SIBL
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Pragati Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Pak Oman Investment Company Limited