The greenhouse effect can be a process by that thermal radiation at a planetary surface is absorbed by atmospheric greenhouse gases, and is re-radiated in all directions. Since part of this re-radiation is back towards surface and the lower atmosphere, it results in the elevation of the common surface temperature above what it would be in the lack of the gases.
- Sample Asking Letter for Education Business Partnership
- Core Competencies
- Annual Report 2008 on Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Importance of Corporate Ethics
- Carnivorous Pitcher Plants Can Dissolve Anything From Bugs To Salamanders
- Chimpanzees Show Signs of Recognition Toward Skulls of Their Own Species, According to the Study