Financial Narrative in this particular sense has a profound influence on the attitude, behaviour and outlook of member of a business community and eventually affects its cohesion and also success. It could be the responsibility of business leaders to create the right tone through the top. One with the responsibilities of a business owner is to comprehend his business financials. You can attain control over your financial story because they are the author of the financial narrative. That can be done so much more should you have a comprehensive understanding of your business. For any business owner to achieve success, they need to be able to understand and make decisions through the three critical personal reports. The primary financial reports are: Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- Differences Between Conventional Cash Flow And Unconventional Cash Flow
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Punj Lloyd
- Internship report on General Banking Activities of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Problems and Prospects of Stock Market of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2014 of Green Delta Insurance Company Limited