General purpose of this article is to Define and Discuss on Organizational Communication. Here briefly explain Organizational Communication in management point of view. Organizational design or structure creates, perpetuates, and encourages formal way of communication. The chain associated with command typifies vertical communication. Teamwork and interactions exemplify horizontal or horizontal efforts to help communicate. Coordinating efforts concerning colleagues or employees associated with equal rank and authority represent this channel associated with communication. Feedback from subordinate to help superior is indicative associated with upward communication.
- Logistics Management Provider
- Importance of Risk Management for Web Designers
- The role of Dairy Farm in the Livestock Sector of Bangladesh
- Difference Between a debit card and a credit card
- Presentation Business Communication Process
- Assignment on Role of Communication in the Economic Development of Bangladesh