This lecture introduce on Christmas Celebration in Egypt. On the Eve of Christmas everyone goes to church wearing a completely new outfit. The Christmas service ends at midnight with the ringing of church bells, then people go home to eat a special Christmas meal known as fata, which consists of bread, rice, garlic and boiled meat. On Christmas morning people in Egypt and other parts of the Middle East, visit friends and neighbors. They take with them kaik which is a type of shortbread, which they take with them to give to the people they visit and eaten with a drink known as short bat. Christmas Day is a public holiday for Christians.
- Macroscopic Quantum Entanglement Reveals A Loophole In The Uncertainty Principle
- General concept of Substantive law and Procedural law
- Different Measures for Improving Finance of Teletalk
- Term paper on Insurance and Banking
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Karur Vysya Bank Limited
- New Polymer Materials Simplify the Fabrication of Optical Interconnects