Basic objective of this article is to analysis how to build a brand for Catering Business. Catering is the business of providing food service in a remote site or a site like a hotel, public house or maybe other location. Caterers constantly face the danger of being obsolete. Competition is always heavy and there’s always a better deal obtainable. If you’re a startup company based in the home and operating in a shared commissary kitchen, it is possible to still carve your niche in an industry of heavyweights. Here suggest some tips for Catering Business: more mileage for service, visual branding pays off, maximize presence online and stay cost-efficient and feasible.
- Internship Report on Customer Satisfaction on new products and Performance Analysis
- Report on Customer Satisfaction of Berger Paint Bangladesh Limited
- Share of Voice
- Developing a Brand Equity Measurement and Management System
- Customer Relationship Management in Corporate Sales of Banglalink
- Merchandising Business in Ready Made Garments (Part 2)