Prime objective of this lecture is to presentation on Black Box Testing. Black-box testing is a system of software program testing that has a look at the functionality associated with an application without peering in to its internal structures or workings. This method of test can be applied to just about any level of software program testing: unit, integration, program and acceptance. The advantages of this type associated with testing include: test is unbiased since the designer and this tester are independent of each and tester doesn’t have knowledge of virtually any specific programming dialects. The disadvantages of this type of testing include: test can be redundant if the software program designer has witout a doubt run a examination case and examination cases are difficult to design.
- Installation and Maintenance of Evaporative Cooling System
- Case Study on Application Architecture
- Financial Incentives for Photovoltaics
- Comparing Business Electricity Supplier
- Construction Workers may Unintentionally Expose their Families to a Variety of Toxic Metals
- Renewable Energy Option for Highrise Building