Human Resource Management (HRM)is the set of organizational activities directed at attracting, developing, and maintaining an effective work force. The Strategic Importance of HRM is increasingly important as firms realize the value of their human capital in improving productivity. HRM is critical to bottom-line performance of the firm. HR planning is now part of the strategic planning process.
- Human Resource Management Practice in Partex Group
- Sample Request Application format for Coming Late to School
- In Bacteria, a New Approach Paves the Way for Efficient Genome Writing
- A Soft Pressure Sensor Breakthrough Solves One of the Industry’s Most Difficult Bottlenecks
- Antioxidant (Health Benefits)
- Reverse Transcription