Business Writing means memorandums, proposals, and other styles of writing utilised in organizations to get in touch with internal or exterior audiences. Business writing includes an array of different formats as well as writing jobs. These jobs include both internal communication from the company and exterior communication interfacing with the public and companies. Business writing add the development of the subsequent documents: newsletters, memos, words, proposals, reports, electric power point presentations, press announcements, marketing brochures, copywriting, techie writing, web duplicate, blogging, resumes as well as job applications etc.
- Annual Report 2004 of Pragati Insurance Limited
- Ethical and Social Responsibility Banking in Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of IGI Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Eastern Bank Limited
- Fintech Roundup: Will Financial Technology Startups Dodge the Venture Slowdown
- Annual Report 2016 of Trust Bank Limited